Dear Dima,

> Which operation are you doing?
for both CREATE and UPDATE operations (scripts) I get null password.

> are you creating a push task?
Yes. I created a Push task for the correspondent resource.

> did you add the password to the mapping?
Yes. The mapping is 'password' to '__PASSWORD__'

Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2018 at 10:49 AM
From: "Dima Ayash" <dima.ay...@tirasa.net>
To: user@syncope.apache.org
Subject: Re: Null password

On 05/02/2018 05:39 PM, Arnold Miller wrote:

Dear Dima,
that is exactly what I'm doing but all I get is a null value. I checked the Syncope db and I see a value there, which is encrypted.
Dear Arnold,

Which operation are you doing? are you creating a push task? did you add the password to the mapping?

Best regards,
Dima Ayash

Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2018 at 9:14 AM
From: "Dima Ayash" <dima.ay...@tirasa.net>
To: user@syncope.apache.org

Dear Arnold,

In the case of the password you need just to use the parameter (password) like the parameter (id) for example, which is mentioned in the comment.

Best regards,
Dima Ayash.

On 05/01/2018 11:44 PM, Arnold Miller wrote:
Hi,
still having no idea why this happens.
The comment in the original script says "password: password string, clear text", so 'password' should have this value but it comes null to my script.

Hi, I'm trying to push a user to an identity store via scripted sql but I
always get a null password for every user, even if it is not null in Syncope.
Anyone knows?
I have these variables in Create Script, all of them null:
password
attributes.get("__PASSWORD__")
attributes.get("password")

Arnold