Still stuck.
It would be really nice if somebody could explain how to create a REALM
pull policy or tell me that it's not a possibility at the moment?

I've created a new AnyType FOO of AnyTypeClass BaseUser, which gives me the
possibility to choose 'name' as PLAIN ATTRIBUTES Correlation Rule attribute
in Pull Policy 'Realm' which I can apply to the REALM Resource that pulls
in the realms, but I keep getting u_realm_name unique name constraints
violations on all following pulls.

Best regards,
Martin
On Thu, May 3, 2018 at 10:31 PM Martin van Es <mrva...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok, I'm a step further but still have problems.
> I encountered the same problems when pull'ing users and it turned out I
> needed to create a pull policy for users and assign that to my resource
for
> update conflict and correlation rules (I'm still learning the basics
here).
> Pull Update now works for users!

> It turns out, I can't find anything like that for REALMS? In the pull
> policy rule composer I can only choose USER or GROUP. When choosing USER,
> can only match on username, but the assigned internal REALM attribute is
> called 'name'. For GROUPS I can choose 'name', but then the policy doesn't
> work or apply?

> Also, I tried add a REALM key to AnyTypes to contain the 'name' attribute,
> but that's forbidden.

> Best regards,
> Martin
> On Thu, May 3, 2018 at 2:12 PM Martin van Es <mrva...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Hi,

> 3a3370df-3aa2-4787-b370-df3aa2278786///Foobar
> > 38d90785-ab9c-4fc8-9907-85ab9c2fc8e4///Foobar2
> > b3c86117-400b-457d-8861-17400bf57d5d///Foobar3
> > > Please check if realm path is correctly created on Syncope.

> > The Foobar realm's path is /Foobar, as expected.

> > > [1] http://blog.tirasa.net/syncope-basics-manage-active-directory.html

> > I've checked the blog and since it's intended for AD I have to mold it
> into
> > LDAP only configuration a bit. Also, my realms come from organizations
> > instead of organizationalUnit, but I assume that doesn't matter for the
> > excersice. I have done that to the best of my knowledge, knowing that
> > mapping organization only wouldn't apply the (!(objectClass=dcObject))
> > filter, effectively resulting in one too many Realms, but I could live
> with
> > that. The original problem however still remains: consecutively pulling
in
> > the Realms results in unique key violoations.

> > Since I deployed Syncope from debian packages I'm not in a position to
> > develop, compile and deploy custom pull Actions. Also, I accept the
Realms

--
If 'but' was any useful, it would be a logic operator