I am looking to send a new user notification when a /users/self request is
accepted/activated by an admin in the console.
Ultimately I'd like to include a token and password reset link.

I spent some time with the notifications and experimented with the
Logic:UserLogic options among some others and found that a notification
could be triggerd on "Delete", but "Create" was not the right action in this
case - if I want to trigger a notification on user activation.

I had a look at the password reset and confirmation emails, but is there a
prefered method for setting up a welcome email notification using an
existing Logic action, or should this require a custom action like the
password reset does?

This may be covered in the documentation and I just missed it - if so, could
you point me in the right direction? Maybe an example or some core concepts
I should get to know first?

Thanks for your help.

--
Sent from: http://syncope-user.1051894.n5.nabble.com/