Hi Dima, thank you for your reply.

Is there a reference that includes a more detailed description of how to use
the notifications? If I add a notification after the createApproval I am
still not clear on what I am triggering the notification with. As an
example, the reset password notification occurs on the
[CUSTOM]:[]:[]:[requestPasswordReset]:[SUCCESS] event. Is there a custom
event I should be referring to?

For the password reset I can see the /confirmPasswordReset rest operation,
so I can see why we use it there, but for the case of the createApproval it
is not obvious to me what operation I should be using to create the
notification.

Is some more detailed notifications documentation available?

Thank you for your help.

--
Sent from: http://syncope-user.1051894.n5.nabble.com/