On 02/04/19 12:49, o haya wrote:
Hi,

Thanks. To be clear, here is what I want to do/build:

- Use Syncope 2.1.3
- Use mysql for the internal storage
- Use an LDAP connector (eventually) to an external LDAP (an Oracle Unified Directory/OUD).

BUT I think I've been doing what you suggested (and just re-did everything and got the same result... the NOT_FOUND error :().

Reading through your email below, I think that one thing I am missing/not doing is your reference [8], setting up the provisioning.properties file for mysql.  The [8] reference is for postgre.

Do you know what the provisioning.properties should be for mysql?

Also, would me NOT configuring the provisioning.properties file cause the problem that I am seeing?

Basically, I think that the problem I am having is that the /syncope/rest endpoint is not working.

The problem is that Admin Console is incorrectly looking for Syncope Core (e.g /syncope/rest) under

http://localhost:9080/syncope/rest

while instead it is deployed under

http://localhost:8080/syncope/rest

This is due by the fact that you are not building Syncope as expected for deploying to an external Java EE container, e.g.

$ mvn clean verify \
   -Dconf.directory=/opt/syncope/conf \
   -Dbundles.directory=/opt/syncope/bundles \
   -Dlog.directory=/opt/syncope/log
$ cp core/target/classes/*properties /opt/syncope/conf
$ cp console/target/classes/*properties /opt/syncope/conf
$ cp enduser/target/classes/*properties /opt/syncope/conf
$ cp enduser/target/classes/customFormAttributes.json /opt/syncope/conf
$ cp enduser/target/classes/customTemplate.json /opt/syncope/conf

Correct?