Hi,
for some reason it seems that it's easier for you to find Javadocs than
documentation :-O

Anyway, take a look at:

PullActions (to inject Java or Groovy logic during Pull)
http://syncope.apache.org/docs/2.1/reference-guide.html#pullactions

PropagationActions (to inject Java or Groovy logic during Propagation)
http://syncope.apache.org/docs/2.1/reference-guide.html#propagationactions

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò