Hi,

For the scenario that I described (I have a pull task that is pulling an
attribute from an LDAP user into the realm, and I want to process the value of
that attribute and populate 2 other attributes
that are the results of the processing), how does my code in the pull action
class access the attribute that was pulled and how does it store the resulting
2 attribute values into the realm?

Thanks,
Jim