From: Markus Mandalka [mailto:t...@mandalka.name]
Sent: Monday, April 9, 2018 11:00 AM
To: user@tika.apache.org
Subject: Tika Server: Disable OCR / Tesseract by HTTP parameter?

Hello,

is it possible to optional disable OCR (by Tesseract) in Tika Server by a HTTP
/ HEADER / POST / GET / REST-API parameter (i.e. for some but not all
documents) instead of disable it global in tika.xml config or uninstall
Tesseract like in the documentation https://wiki.apache.org/tika/TikaOCR ?

Best regards,

Markus