Resending with a smaller email as the previous one was rejected by the
apache mail daemon for being too large.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Sean

*From:* Sean Broeder [mailto:sean.broe...@esgyn.com]
*Sent:* Tuesday, September 13, 2016 6:26 AM
*To:* 'user@trafodion.incubator.apache.org' <
user@trafodion.incubator.apache.org>; 'd...@trafodion.incubator.apache.org' <
d...@trafodion.incubator.apache.org>
*Subject:* RE: trafodion get stuck and hbase log shows "followed by a
smaller key"

Hi Qiao,

I am very sorry you ran into this issue.  I’ve never seen this before, but
I don’t typically use hive to load my tables.  I think you should open a
JIRA for this. Do you know if the problem is repeatable?  If so, please put
any details to reproduce into the JIRA.  Also, if you could set
log4j.logger.org.apache.hadoop.hbase.coprocessor.transactional=trace  in
hbase/conf /log4j.properties that would be helpful.

Thanks,

Sean