I believe the JCasIterable is currently implemented as a loop which calls
"process" on the analysis engines for every CAS produced by the reader
and then returns the corresponding CAS. This wouldn't work with multipliers.

Can you please file an issue in the Apache Jira, preferrably with a minimal
test case attached. It shouldn't be a big problem to fix this for the next
release. A patch already fixing this would also work, of course ;)

Cheers,

-- Richard