  Cannot satisfy dependency:
    From: UIMA Tools (includes Runtime) 2.5.0
(org.apache.uima.tools.feature.group 2.5.0)
    To: org.apache.uima.caseditor [2.5.0]

I have searched the internet. Some people said that was because Eclipse version
was too old. Eclipse 4.X uses osgi 1.7 and we are still using Eclipse 3.7. Is
this the reason? I have asked our system administrator to upgrade our Eclipse
to version 4.3.1. However, at the meantime while we are waiting, is there a way
to fix the problem?

I think I should fix this problem first before fixing the Ruta problem.

Thanks!

Debbie

Sent from my iPhone