Peter

Thanks for your answer and the detailled how-to.

In the meatime, I used some of your classes (essentially the
ruta.testing.evaluator ones) and build an standalone evaluator tool that
takes both goldStandard/ run/ folders with UIMA xmi inside as argument,
plus a list of annotations plus a method (partial, exact) and produce a
detailled result.

This works fine, however it takes about 2 minutes to analyse 300 xmi
files. Is this amount of time sounds normal to you ? I find that way to
long.

If so, I would be glad to share the result because while "easy" to
write, this kind of program should be packaged into UIMA core I guess.