On 20.03.2018, at 17:50, Nicolas Paris <nipari...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If so, I would be glad to share the result because while "easy" to
> write, this kind of program should be packaged into UIMA core I guess.

While it is easy to write such a program for a given type system,
it is actually not so trivial to generically compare CASes to each other.

UIMA 3 contains some comparison code which makes specific assumptions
(search for CasCompare) and for WebAnno, I also wrote a "CasDiff2"
which makes quite a number of assumptions on the type system design.
I guess Peter also has this AnnotationComparator and I assume it also
is based on specific assumptions.

If you have a generic solution at hand, that would be quite interesting.

Cheers,

-- Richard