Hi all,

I wanted to use a CPE containing an AAE with a CASMultiplier with the UIMAfit
CpeBuilder. But it wouldn’t work, the Multiplier would be iterated through but
its CASes wouldn’t be forwarded to downstream AEs.
I learned that the CpeBuilder unwraps AAEs to gain access to their parameters.
Unfortunately, this breaks CasMultiplier compatibility. CPEs cannot handle
CasMultipliers directly embedded into them (cf.
https://uima.apache.org/d/uimaj-2.10.2/tutorials_and_users_guides.html#ugr.tug.cm.using_cm_in_cpe

<https://uima.apache.org/d/uimaj-2.10.2/tutorials_and_users_guides.html#ugr.tug.cm.using_cm_in_cpe>).
 An AAE wrapping is required.
When using SimplePipeline.run(), everything works as expected. Unfortunately,
SimplePipeline does not support multithreading.
Is there an easy way to construct a CPE with multithreading support AND
CasMultipliers?

Cheers,

Erik