Hi, sorry you're having troubles.

The error message seems to indicate a failure of the viewer to be able to read
the results.
Here are some things to look at.

When you run thd document analyzer, it should put up a "configuration" screen
that has a field for an OutputDirectory.  Can you check to see that field
specifies some directory which is writable by you?

After running the document analyzer (which from your note, appears to run OK)
instead of trying to view the analysis results, can you instead go to that
OutputDirectory, and see what's in it.

It should have 8 files of type ".xmi"  (not .xml).

Open the New_IBM_Fellows.txt.xmi file, for example.

It should have a long line, having something like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><xmi:XMI
xmlns:xmi="http://www.omg.org/XMI";
xmlns:examples="http:///org/apache/uima/examples.ecore";
xmlns:tutorial="http:///org/apache/uima/tutorial.ecore";
xmlns:tcas="http:///uima/tcas.ecore";
xmlns:cas="http:///uima/cas.ecore";
xmlns:tokenizer="http:///org/apache/uima/examples/tokenizer.ecore";
xmi:version="2.0">
<cas:NULL xmi:id="0"/>
<tcas:DocumentAnnotation xmi:id="2" sofa="1" begin="0" end="3663"
language="en"/>

etc.

Let us know if you can see this data.

-Marshall