Hello, Peter!

Hope you are doing well.
I am a new user of UIMA RUTA, and sorry, that I dare to ask you questions
directly, but I have seen this email address at StackOverflow and you said
there, that it takes less time normally to receive an answer. I have to
solve the exercise attached to this letter. I fully read the UIMA RUTA
Guide & References posted on the Apache.org. However, I didn't found the
good approach there.
I have a task, the script has to 'understand' each sentence\utterance (one
by one) and link each to one of the intents. I tried to use Regular
Expressions as keywords, and sort sentences with some keywords with
Contains statements. However, this approach looks really duplicative. So,
would you be kind to help me, may I ask you to tell the best approach, to
solve this task and an example of how it should look like?

Thank you a lot in advance!