Had a deeper look ( thanks for the log snippet, it helped).  I think we
have a small bug in
org/apache/usergrid/persistence/collection/exception/CollectionRuntimeException.java:60.
Basically in the latest Master branch, we've started to move some of the
database code over to the Datastax CQL driver from Astyanax.  Because of
this, the error messages thrown from each of those is different and this is
getting missed.  I'll be able to have a look further tomorrow 10/6 and fix
in Master.  I'll reply back after I've verified the problem, and
subsequently fixed it.

Thanks.
-Michael