I just tested fresh installation from Master branch and it worked fine
actually. Can you provide your Usergrid configuration?  Maybe there's a
different configuration other than the default that triggers this.

On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 10:29 PM, Jaskaran Singh <
jaskaran.si...@comprotechnologies.com> wrote:

> Thanks Michael.
>
> On Thu, Oct 6, 2016 at 10:44 AM, Michael Russo <michaelaru...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Had a deeper look ( thanks for the log snippet, it helped).  I think we
>> have a small bug in org/apache/usergrid/persistenc
>> e/collection/exception/CollectionRuntimeException.java:60.  Basically in
>> the latest Master branch, we've started to move some of the database code
>> over to the Datastax CQL driver from Astyanax.  Because of this, the error
>> messages thrown from each of those is different and this is getting
>> missed.  I'll be able to have a look further tomorrow 10/6 and fix in
>> Master.  I'll reply back after I've verified the problem, and subsequently
>> fixed it.
>>
>> Thanks.
>> -Michael
>>
>> On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 7:24 AM, Jaskaran Singh <
>> jaskaran.si...@comprotechnologies.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Michael,
>>>
>>> Thank you for your response. With the latest Usergrid 2.2.0 (Master
>>> branch from 1 October, SHA:77d2026907b03625ad7e1ef742c8656712497c8d),
>>> the ROOT war does not get loaded / deployed properly in Tomcat, due to
>>> startup errors (see below). Due to this we’re unable to call the “setup”
>>> and “bootstrap” curl calls, as mentioned in your mail.

>>> INFO ShutdownListener:59 - ShutdownListener invoked
>>>
>>> SEVERE: Error listenerStart
>>>
>>> Caused by: org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could
>>> not instantiate bean class [org.apache.usergrid.corepersi
>>> stence.CpEntityManagerFactory]: Constructor threw exception; nested
>>> exception is java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to get management app after
>>> 101 retries
>>>
>>> ERROR ContextLoader:331 - Context initialization failed
>>>
>>> INFO DefaultListableBeanFactory:444 - Destroying singletons in
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBea
>>> nFactory@58548b9f: defining beans [queueJob,org.springframework.
>>> context.annotation.internalConfigurationAnnotationProcessor,.....
>>>
>>> InvalidRequestException(why:unconfigured table Data_Migration_Info)
>>> ERROR CpEntityManagerFactory:302 - 1: Error (BadRequestException) Unable
>>> to connect to cassandra to retrieve status
>>>
>>> InvalidRequestException(why:unconfigured table Data_Migration_Info)
>>> ERROR CpEntityManagerFactory:360 - Error getting entity manager
>>> com.google.common.util.concurrent.UncheckedExecutionException:
>>> java.lang.RuntimeException: Error getting application