That is a good article to read, also check out the tests under test\cases\xbean\extensions.

Cezar

From: Tim Parker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 3:08 PM
To: user@xmlbeans.apache.org
Subject: RE: alternate representations of collections in XMLBeans??

Thank you for the quick reply - I'll look into the XMLBookmark idea...

Is there anything else I need to know about the preSet and postSet methods?  I found documentation (including the operationType values) at http://dev2dev.bea.com/pub/a/2004/11/Configuring_XMLBeans.html - is this the latest-and-greatest, or is there a better and/or more current reference available?

Tim