I am using the xmlbeans 2.3.0

I have a document that have another xml document sample:

<OTAHotel>
<Message>
<!-- another xmldocument -->
<CONFIRMMESSAGE>
</CONFIRMMESSAGE>
</Message>
</OTAHotel>

the problem is that  xmlbeans put this xml content(CONFIRMMESSAGE) how cdata
content, and my third-partner don't is be able handler it.

I need that xmlbeans don't put the content as CDATA .

I already try use XmlOptions :

public XmlOptions
<file:///home/alex/Desktop/xmlbeans-2.3.0/docs/reference/org/apache/xmlbeans/XmlOptions.html>
*setSaveCDataLengthThreshold*(int cdataLengthThreshold)
public XmlOptions
<file:///home/alex/Desktop/xmlbeans-2.3.0/docs/reference/org/apache/xmlbeans/XmlOptions.html>
*setSaveCDataEntityCountThreshold*(int cdataEntityCountThreshold)

setSaveCDataLengthThreshold(10000000)
setSaveCDataEntityCountThreshold(-1)
*
*and another combinations and still the document is generated with cdata.

Someone have anyone idea how I resolve it ?

thanks a lot,

Alex Florentino