Hi,

I know there are two approaches to alias fields - one is hardcode call
XStream.aliasField() method, and another is using annotation. The object I
attemp to convert to XML is go without annotation against fields since they
are maintained by others. So i have to use aliasField() method, but I doubt
if there are any fields change in the future for this object that will
break my code. My question is that - is there any idea/mind already be
adopted into Xsteam to deal with such issue?

 Appeciate your feedback. Thanks/Linghua