Hi Anatoly,

Анатолий Инсапов wrote:

> Hello.
>
> My problem and reseach described there
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/24449238/xstream-changes-order-of-objects-in-write-readobject-with-json-serialization

This is a behavior of Jettison's heuristics transforming XML into JSON. It
will collect values from sibling elements with same name and form an array.
Which version of Jettison are you using? Note, that only Jettison 1.2 pass
XStream's unit tests, the complete 1.3.x series is borked.

> I suppose it is easer to read formatted text with syntax highlighting but
> I can copy content into mail if needed. I attach link to simplest patch in
> comments - http://pastebin.com/n3qpRGHS .
>
> We use xStream 1.4.7. Is there way to fix it in 1.4.7(or 1.4.8)?

Sorry, but there's not much we can do about it, the JSON heuristics has its
limits. See, you will get the same problem with this list:

List<Object> list = new ArrayList<>();
list.add("First");
list.add(Integer.valueOf(2));
list.add("3rd");
list.add(Long.valueOf(4));

Therefore any element sequence with arbitrary types is affected. This
includes stuff explicitly written in writeObject() as well as Exernalizable
instances, and so on...

Cheers,
Jörg