Hi Jörg,
The Hibernate PersistentSortedSet needs a SessionImplementor, which I hide in
lower layer API, so I instead opted to use "order-by" in hbm.xml, and my POJO
uses a LinkedHashSet, that combination works (db sort should be faster as
well). (I tried modifying the TreeSetConverter and TreeMapConverter to get
around the "comparator" tag, but without success. Since I have one way that
works, I'll just leave it at that.)
- amit.