Hey J?rg,

Thanks for the note about enums, I had it in my head that enum's have been in
java like that since 1.0. This explains why so many APIs inside java are using
int constants.

Anyways, my todos:

  *
revert the method signatures to maintain binary compatibility. This means I
have to use a cast in a couple places but I think its a pretty safe one (ie,
I'm not sure theres a flow where the XPathStrategy can return a marshaller that
isn't a XPathMarshaller).
  *
I'll remove the enums and use static integers (maybe with an odd range of
numbers so-as to allow for an assertion that the caller used the proper
integers)

And of course when I send you any diffs I'll remove the class files --that was
simply me bashing your build system into a repo that I didn't really spend much
time setting up. I just wanted a concise list of the diffs, which a github
pull-request provides.

Cheers,

-Geoff

Sent from Windows Mail