2011. 4. 16., 오후 2:21, Ted Dunning 작성:

> You know, I think it would help if you would answer some of the questions
> that people have posed.
>
> You say that it takes 1000 clients over 8 seconds to register.  That is about
> 100 transactions per second.

Ted.
Sorry.
Real reproducing scenario isn't what I mentioned initially.
It is not login, it is session expiring and closing process.

I know, we had test ZK many times well above this in our environment, and saw
no problem.
So sorry about confusion.

> That is two orders of magnitude slower than others have observed ZK to be.
> This is a really big difference.
>
> So there is a big discrepancy here.  I am not saying you didn't observe what
> you say, but I do think that there is something that you haven't mentioned
> because you haven't noticed it yet.  If you go through the questions people
> have asked and answer them, there is a good chance you will notice something
> that is causing your problems.  There is likely to be a problem in the way
> that you have set up your machines.
>
> One pending question is whether you have separate log and snapshot disks.  Do
> you?

I have already answered this. I have no separate disk.
We have one filesystem mount point with RAID1 disks.

> Another is whether you have other processes running on the disk.  Are there?

Our ZK ensemble server are dedicated to ZK ensemble only

> Another is a request that you post some of the output of iostat with 5 second
> sampling rate.  Can you post that output?

I will. It will be on Monday though.
But please note that I used to be a kernel filesystem engineer, and I know how
to read iostat ;)

> There are others questions that you will find in the email history.
>
> Remember, people answering your questions here are doing so because they are
> nice and because they like to build a sense of community.  But to get a lot
> from them, you need to work with them.

Please let me know if there are questions to be answered
I will try to update JIRA with answers in these emails.

Thank you.