Hi Shawn,

You can get the current jute.maxbuffer setting from a running ZooKeeper
instance by querying ZooKeeperServerBean via JMX.

Currently there're 2 usage of the setting in ZK:
1) server-client communication which is by default 4MB,
2) server-server communication which is by default 1MB.

They can't be set individually, but can be overriden with the
jute.maxbuffer system property.

Do I understand correctly that Solr uploads file to ZooKeeper?

Regards,
Andor