Theres already a Jira and PR available to fix 3.4 JDK11 related errors:
https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/pull/626

But this won't be released by September 25th that's for sure. But I think
it will until end of support of older JDK's, so by 2019 January. This is
not a promise though, as I don't know the release plans for 3.4

Regards,
Norbert