I am using SOGo in a simple setup for personal use without Samba/LDAP on
Debian Wheezy myself.

As SOGo does not include any kind of user management, you need an
existing user source that holds the user credentials (e.g., mail
address, name, password). This could be either a MySQL/PostgreSQL
Database or LDAP.

Since you have a running Postfix + Dovecot setup you're probably having
such a user source for virtual mail users already (Check your Postfix
and Dovecot configuration). SOGo must be configured to use that existing
user source for authentication. I suggest you use an existing
Webinterface as Postfixadmin or the more modern VimbAdmin to manage your
mail users.

Janis Hamme