users-requ...@sogo.nu wrote on 24.11.2014 08:16:37:

> For beginners (with 20 years of experience in other areas) there is
> also the sogo ZEG edition available.

I know. The new version came out just a little too late. The previous
version
was very outdated, so I meanwhile installed my own mail server. I already
did
lots of work to it (SSL certificates and configuration as well as
installation
and configuration not only of Postfix and Dovecot but also Postgrey,
ClamAV,
SpamAssassin and MailScanner) which I did not want to redo to this plain
new
ZEG appliance.

Kai-Uwe Rommel

kai-uwe.rom...@ars.de
Telefon+Mobil +49 89 32468-120

ARS Computer und Consulting GmbH, http://www.ars.de
Ridlerstrasse 55, 80339 Muenchen, Deutschland

Application Development Services, Business Transformation Services, IT
Infrastruktur Services
Beratung und Vertrieb zu IBM Software, System x, POWER Systems, Storage
License Management Services, IBM Passport Advantage Lizenzierung

Handelsregister Muenchen, HRB 101829, USt-ID: DE 155 068 909
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Michael Arbesmeier, Kai-Uwe Rommel, Roland Schock,
Joachim Gucker