Thanks for the suggestion. I see now, the documentation for Camel. It would be nice, in the future, if a broker will create a reverse bridge to a broker that connects to it.
For example, I have broker A that I want to bridge to B,C,D,E, but doesn't know where to find them. It cannot use multicast. But B,C,D,E know where to find A. They declare A as a network connection. If A would then "reverse" the connection for every client that connects (as a property), then the problem of non-multicast discovery is solved without writing complex Camel bean code to watch for certain events. Is this possible the way I described? thanks. James.Strachan wrote: > > 2009/1/28 project2501 <[email protected]>: >> >> Hi, >> Is there a way to inform ActiveMQ to bridge to a new static tcp: broker >> address after it is running? >> I need to dynamically update the snf bridges, but won't have multicast >> ability. >> >> Can I do this without modifying the config and restarting it? Maybe via >> API >> or REST interface? > > You can add and remove new Camel routes bridging from one broker to > another; hosting them in any JVM anywhere - or as an OSGi bundle > within an OSGi container you host the ActiveMQ broker (such as > ServiceMix Kernel) > > -- > James > ------- > http://macstrac.blogspot.com/ > > Open Source Integration > http://fusesource.com/ > > -- View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Update-Broker-Bridging-while-running--tp21709846p21727457.html Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
