What is a JUG, and when do they have these events?

-----Original Message-----
From: Claus Ibsen [mailto:claus.ib...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2014 11:34 AM
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Re: ActiveMQ user conference?

Sometimes there are JUGs which has events about ActiveMQ or other Apache
projects.

For regular conferences with tracks about Camel / ActiveMQ I am only aware of
- ApacheCon
- CamelOne (which Red Hat now runs as part of DevNations)
   http://www.davsclaus.com/2014/01/camelone-2014-call-for-paper.html

And we at FuseSource had our Fuse Community Days in the past, where we had a
full day of talks about integration and messaging.

--
Claus Ibsen