ActiveMQ store non-persistent data first in memory and then in some temporary
location which I assume is activemq-data directory.

I have few queries regarding temp directory:
1) How to decide what should be location of this directory. What is default
location?
2) I have three master slave broker (failover) running(independent)  (on
network) using same network drive, so in this case what would be this temp
directory? Where would it be created? Will there be any issue if this is
same for all three brokers?

--bansalp