Hi ActiveMQ community,

I'm wondering who I would need to get in touch with to improve the verbiage on
ActiveMQ's Commercial Support page (http://activemq.apache.org/support.html)
for OpenLogic.  Over the last year, we have ramped up our Commercial Support
for ActiveMQ, having delivered our in-house training to several companies, as
well as contributing a couple hundred hours of Consulting on the project for
various enterprises.  This is all aside from the Professional 24x7 SLA support
we offer, and our Developer Support options.  Of the many projects that
OpenLogic provides support for, ActiveMQ is consistently within the top 10 in
terms of overall support tickets processed.

Currently, the wording on the support page reads just "OpenLogic provides
support."  We are hoping to extend this to let users know just what kind of
packages we offer, I.e. Professional Contracting, On-Site Training, and 24x7
Professional and Developer support.

Please let me know whom I can contact to improve our representation on that
page.  I spoke with the Apache webmaster, Mike Drob, and he directed me here to
the User List.

Thanks,
Justin Reock

Open Source Solutions Architect