Hi Everyone,
I would like to know if the following it thread-safe (in the sense of being
data-race free).

In my program one of the threads calls MessageConsumer::receive() and blocks
until it receives a message. At the same time, in another thread, I get a
signal from the user to shut the program down and call Connection::close()
on the connection that the consumer from the first thread is using.

I this ok, to close connection like this from another thread, or will I run
into data races or other UB?

Regards,
&rzej;