Initial results are not encouraging.

I got Apache infrastructure to enable Travis CI builds [1] after which I
disabled the current Jenkins-based PR build and sent a PR with the
necessary .travis.yml file to trigger a Travis CI build [2].  I had also
enabled Travis CI builds on my own GitHub repo so the Travis CI build was
triggered on both the Apache PR as well as my own GitHub branch.  After an
hour I got an email saying the build for my personal GitHub branch
succeeded, but after almost an hour and a half the build for the Apache CI
failed for no clear reason.  Later I updated the PR branch and performed a
push -f to trigger more builds.  The build on my personal GitHub branch
finished without issue in about 20 minutes while the Apache PR build is
still waiting to actually start.

This looks like a fail to me.

Justin

[2] https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/pull/1872