> Do you have any alternatives/proposal to retrieve this information?

I believe I provided possible alternatives in my previous email on your
other thread.  I recommend you follow-up there if you have additional
questions.

If there are additional metrics which aren't currently provided please open
a JIRA with a clear explanation of what you want.  Also, feel free to send
a PR for any additional metrics.  This is open source after all, and all
contributions are welcome!

Justin