Thank you that was very helpful. we actually do have an address settings
entry for each queue. there could be a better pattern for us. but currently
our automated system for creating queues creates an address setting at the
same time. i will look into improved patterns.

as far as upgrading goes. i agree we really want to upgrade. until i can
find a work around for the config-delete-queues deserialization bug
introduced in 2.2.0 i brought up back in April we will not be able to
easily move.

thanks again for all the help