Can you please provide a listing (ls -l) of the KahaDB data directory?

Also, can you please configure mKahaDB to point to a different (empty)
directory rather than the same one that the normal KahaDB points to, and
try again? I've never used mKahaDB so I don't have direct experience, but I
wouldn't expect the broker to be happy if you switch between KahaDB and
mKahaDB using the same data directory (and the same files within it, more
importantly). Unless your process for switching the KahaDB type already
involved deleting the files in the data directory?

Tim

Tim