I think you would be best on deploying your own Rest Interface.

Like if you have a REST method that would then produce, have the
producer on the Rest server.. and do your own facade.

I haven't seen any commits on the REst Interface for Artemis in a while.

That is, you use AMQP or whatever protocol at your REST endpoint...
and you talk to the server through your implementation.

--
Clebert Suconic