It would seem you aren't failing to subscribe, but rather failing to
create a Connection upon which attempt could even be made to
subscribe. The exception looks to give the reason fairly clearly, it
seems you are trying to create a connection using a ClientID that is
already in use for another connection. You can only create a single
Connection with a given ClientID.

Either define additional connection factories with different ClientID
values configured and use them to create 1 connection each, or stop
configuring an explicit ClientID for the factory and set it on each
connection immediately after creation, or dont do either and accept
the client-generated value (not an option if you want to use durable
subscriptions, which require a ClientID be set).