From: Justin Bertram <jbert...@apache.org>
Sent: 02 July 2021 16:48
To: users@activemq.apache.org <users@activemq.apache.org>
Subject: Re: need details of parallel processing

________________________________

CAUTION: This message was sent to you from outside of the organisation. Do not
click links or open attachments unless you are expecting the email and know the
content is safe.

It's worth noting that while the options that Chris mentioned (i.e. virtual
topics and composite queues) are technically feasible they are specific to
ActiveMQ "Classic." If you implement them your application will no longer
be portable to any other JMS broker. Generally speaking, application
portability is a good thing as it keeps your options open for potential
broker changes in the future.

Justin