As we've mentioned previously, replicated LevelDB is not a supported
configuration and support is being removed in the next release, no one on
this mailing list knows enough about it to help you troubleshoot problems,
and if you do choose to use it despite those things you should be prepared
to use the source code and a debugger to answer your own questions and
implement your own fixes.

Tim