Hi,

We are using ActiveMQ in our product and we recently upgraded it from 5.18.1 to
5.18.2. We noticed that the behavior has changed as compared to 5.18.1.  We are
doing a GET request
"http:/ip:8161/api/message/VirtualTopicConsumers.003f8588-6755-64d4-ee87-0a6049568ce2.VirtualTopic.os?type=queue&clientId=clientIdValue"
 to get new messages from the queue.
On 5.18.1 we used to get 204 NO CONTENT when there were no messages in the
queue but now, on 5.18.2 we are getting "HTTP ERROR 500 AsyncContext timeout"
and then for the subsequent requests we get "Concurrent access to consumer is
not supported".

It seems there is a change in the response in case of no new message in the
queue which is breaking the existing clients. I can see from the release notes
that jetty-cotinuation has been continued and we suspect the newer
implementation might be causing the issue.

Thank you,
Akash.