From: Justin Bertram <jbert...@apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2023 1:14 AM
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Re: Artemis File Storage Persistence vs JDBC Persistence

To be clear, my previous explanation assumes that nothing outside the broker
is removing the persistent data. If you are operating in a
containerized/virtual/cloud environment where the persistent data is being
deleted then clearly no data will be available when the broker restarts. If
this is the case then you need to use a persistent volume to store the
file-based journal as mentioned by another user on this thread.

Justin