The referenced functionality was only added recently [1] for 2.31.0 as
you noted, and so not surprisingly isnt available in 2.30.0. The
change will be included in 2.31.0. A candidate is currently under
release vote [2] and so all being well 2.31.0 should be available in
the coming days.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARTEMIS-4408
[2] https://lists.apache.org/thread/4wt20tsvzfooqbp33zrk5tvkd7cgpwx5