Hi Raymond-

ActiveMQ 6 (ActiveMQ 5.x w/ Jakarta support) supports JDK 21.

The Jakarta dependencies are transitive, if you just use the client then the
list is Jakarta JMS and (optionally Transaction).

If you add in the Jakarta-based broker it can expand depending on if you are
using JDBC or other things (web console uses Jakarta Servlet, etc).

-Matt Pavlovich