From: Domenico Francesco Bruscino <bruscin...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2024 7:09 PM
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Re: PowerShell and STOMP Support

CAUTION: EXTERNAL EMAIL - Sent from an email domain that is not formally
trusted by Eurofins.

Do not click on links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and
are certain that the content is safe.

Hi Shiv,

I confirm that the client needs to have the binary to execute artemis producer
and it supports certificate based authentication. i.e.

.\bin\artemis producer --url
'tcp://localhost:61616?sslEnabled=true&keyStorePath=mykeystore.jks&keyStorePassword=***&trustStorePath=mytruststore.jks&trustStorePassword=***'
--protocol core --user admin --password admin --destination queue://TEST
--message-count 1 --message 'Hello World!'

Regards,
Domenico