I'm sure there are STOMP and/or AMQP clients out there which you can use
from PowerShell to send messages. However, ActiveMQ itself doesn't provide
such clients.

I recommend you check out stomp.py [1]. I know it supports the ability to
send messages from the command-line so you should be able to integrate it
into your PowerShell script. If its command-line support doesn't suit your
needs I'm sure it would be simple to write your own Python script and use
its full-featured client API to do exactly what you want.

Justin

[1] https://github.com/jasonrbriggs/stomp.py