This is my understanding.   The update should be taken by the following steps:

1)       Download the source code and change the theme in the Github code

https://github.com/apache/airavata-php-gateway/blob/master/app/config/pga_config.php.template#L171

2)       Upload the modified codes to the web folder of dreg.dnasequence.org by
the ‘scp’ command or other FTP tools .

3)       Check the changes in the web site(dreg.dnasequence.org).

My question is

1)       Do I need to ‘push’ the changed codes into the Github library?

2)       How and where can I ‘scp’ the changed codes into the web folder of
dreg.dnasequence.org<http://dreg.dnasequence.org/> hosted in
gw75.iu.xsede.org<http://gw75.iu.xsede.org/>. I don’t have any user account on
this web server.

Please point to the mistakes of my understanding.

Thanks,

Zhong Wang