Hi Jaspal,

I think the issue might be related to using mapr specific jars in the
application package.

Can you check if you are able to run any other app on the cluster; for
ex.pidemo in malhar?

Also check the jars included in your apa file using "mvn dependency:tree"
and verify that no hadoop jars have been bundled.

~ Bhupesh